Links

Columbia River Falcon Club Forums :: For Sale :. Falcon Parts
Columbia River Falcon Club Forums Register Login Calendar Members Search Home 
Columbia River Falcon Club Forums :: Powered by OvBB Columbia River Falcon Club Forums > Restoration / For Sale / Wanted > For Sale > Falcon Parts

Author
Post Post New ThreadPost A Reply
Topgon

Falcon Parts

I have lots of 64/65 Falcon and some 65 Comet parts for sale. Including sheet metal parts.(hoods,fenders,doors "hardtops & sedans",trunk lids)

I also have a few 63 Falcon parts (trunk letters, radio delete plate, etc)

I'll be at the Portland,Oregon Swap Meet April 4-6,Stalls 7853-7857, so give me a call if you need anything. Call (360) 225-7403 Thanks

Forever a Ford lover.
Warn moderators about post | IP: Not Logged
02-13-2008 02:43 PM
Topgon is offlineView Topgon's profileSend Topgon a private messageFind more posts by TopgonAdd Topgon to your Buddy list Edit or delete messageReply with quote

Hey Topgon
You mentioned a few parts you might have 4 sale 4 a 65 Comet. There are 2 parts that I am in need of--they would be for my 65Comet Caliente 4 dr---1 is the clear corner taillight lense, drivers side, if there is a difference, and the other is the interior dome light lense. If you know of any, could you let us know--lporter42@cogeco.ca Thanks
Ps. Also looking for info on converting over to a dual master cylinder power brake system. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attachment: Picture 6.jpg
This has been downloaded 341 times.

02-25-2008 10:20 PM
 is offlineView 's profileSend  a private messageFind more posts by Add  to your Buddy list Edit or delete messageReply with quote

I am looking for a 63 Futura Radio Delete plate I am wondering if this is what you said you had for sale. The Chrome one not the plastic version. Let me klnow on that.
Best regards,
Rich Banz VP So. Cal Falcons
03-21-2008 10:15 AM
 is offlineView 's profileSend  a private messageFind more posts by Add  to your Buddy list Edit or delete messageReply with quote
Topgon

63 Radio Delete Plate

The radio delete plate I have is the metal one not the plastic.

Forever a Ford lover.
03-22-2008 01:07 PM
Topgon is offlineView Topgon's profileSend Topgon a private messageFind more posts by TopgonAdd Topgon to your Buddy list Edit or delete messageReply with quote
Topgon

65 Comet parts

I don't have the clear lens you are looking for. As far as the dome lens you can get them from Dearborn Classics in Bend Oregon.

The 67 Mustang daul master cylinder will work. You will need to reroute your brake lines to fit. The Falcon Club of America had a tech tip in one of their mag issues. Look at their web site you might find a back issue. Good luck

Forever a Ford lover.
03-22-2008 01:13 PM

Wow,
I have trying to track down one of these for quite some time can you tell me what condition it is in?
based on that what will you sell it for?
Send me a note on my email
richardbanz@yahoo.com
We (So CA Falcons) are really looking forward to the regional up your way and may get a couple crazies like me that will drive up. Can you give me any details about the weekend?
Rich Banz
VP So. CA Falcons
Redondo Beach CA
Rich
61 Falcon Sedan 4 door deluxe trim 200 cui w/250 head, clifford header, webber 2 brl. carb, disc brakes. I really want to put my falcon to a test and see how road worthy she really is.
Le me know on the plate I am an audio guy and work at Alpine Electroncis Headquarters in the US in Torrance CA so let me know if anyone needs any Alpine gear I can arrange for a insider deal especially for Falconeers.
Best regards,
Rich Banz
03-31-2008 11:15 PM
stroked64falcon

Do you have a 64 falcon futura passenger side door?
11-30-2010 08:24 PM
stroked64falcon is offlineView stroked64falcon's profileSend stroked64falcon a private messageFind more posts by stroked64falconAdd stroked64falcon to your Buddy list Edit or delete messageReply with quote
Topgon

Yes I do.

Forever a Ford lover.
12-04-2010 03:15 PM